Emergency Evacuations at Customer Sites
Knowing what to do in an emergency, no matter where you are, is just as important as knowing how to prevent them from happening in the first place. All too often bad situations are made worse when individuals are ill prepared for the bad things that can happen- whether that is at work or home. Take customers policies and procedures regarding emergency response seriously. Keeping calm and knowing how to respond to an emergency.
The following incidents could result in an emergency situation that needs an evacuation at the customer’s location:
- Hazardous material release
- Bomb threats
- Pandemic outbreak
You should ask about the following when you visit our customer locations and make sure you are aware of any special procedures that the customer many have in place:
- Where the nearest evacuation route is
- Where to go once they have evacuated the building
- Who the customers firsts responders are
- What the emergency alarms sound like regarding specific weather emergencies such as a tornado, fire or flood
- Where fire alarm pulls are located
- Where fire extinguishers are located
- Who has been trained to use a fire extinguisher
- Where the nearest first aid kit is located
- Who has been trained in first aid
- Be familiar with the address of where you’re at on a job site or for your workplace
For more information about partnering with Raymond Storage Concepts and how we can satisfy your parts needs, please contact us today.
You May Also Like:
Raymond manufactures innovative electric lift trucks that deliver a lower total cost of ownership.
Dock and Door Equipment
Reduce energy consumption, increase worker productivity and safety with our loading docks and commercial doors.
After working with you to understand your specific needs, we evaluate potential solutions to determine which best meets your operational and financial requirements.
Fleet Maintenance Management Software | iTRACK | Raymond
Understand and manage fleet and asset maintenance data and costs with iTRACK.