Power Systems and Forklift Battery Chargers
Advanced Technologies To Keep You Moving
Raymond Storage Concepts offers a full line of batteries, battery handling systems and chargers for lift trucks and pallet jacks used in the most demanding industrial and warehousing applications. Rating for rating, our portfolio for electric lift trucks and pallet jacks ensures that you get more runs per shift, a higher capacity for sustained performance during each shift, and less maintenance downtime - turning your productivity into profit.
- Reduced maintenance for electric trucks vs. IC trucks means less downtime for electric vehicles. This could translate into fewer vehicles and less capital cost for a given facility or operation.
- Longer service life for electric lift trucks...about 30% longer than IC units, according to the Lead Industries Association, Inc.
- Easier OSHA and anti-pollution requirements. Safe, efficient operation in hazardous and controlled environments.
- Lower fuel costs than for internal combustion units because electricity costs less per hour of work. Costs for battery power are lower even when factoring the replacement costs of batteries as an energy cost.
- Lower overall operating costs. National Services, Inc., a consulting firm in Huntington Beach, CA, specializing in the economic control of material handling equipment has determined that there is a $.99 per hour average savings in the operating costs of electric vs. IC units.
When it comes to creating new solutions to improve business productivity and through-put, more companies choose Raymond Storage Concepts.
Please contact us today for more information about our power solutions and how we can help keep your business moving forward.