Power Systems and Forklift Battery Chargers
Advanced Technologies To Keep You Moving
Raymond Storage Concepts offers a full line of batteries, battery handling systems and chargers for lift trucks and pallet jacks used in the most demanding industrial and warehousing applications. Rating for rating, our portfolio for electric lift trucks and pallet jacks ensures that you get more runs per shift, a higher capacity for sustained performance during each shift, and less maintenance downtime - turning your productivity into profit.
Electric vehicles offer distinct advantages over any form of internal combustion (IC) lift truck. These advantages-in addition to the environmental benefits-include:
- Reduced maintenance for electric forklifts vs. IC forklifts means less downtime for electric vehicles. This could translate into fewer vehicles and less capital cost for a given facility or operation.
- Electric forklifts have about 30% longer service life than IC units, according to the Lead Industries Association, Inc.
- Easier OSHA and anti-pollution requirements. Safe, efficient operation in hazardous and controlled environments.
- Lower fuel costs than for internal combustion units because electricity costs less per hour of work. Costs for battery power are lower even when factoring the replacement costs of batteries as an energy cost.
- Lower overall operating costs. There is a $.99 per hour average savings in the operating costs of electric vs IC forklifts according to National Services, Inc., a consulting firm in Huntington Beach, CA, specializing in the economic control of material handling equipment.
Please contact us today for more information about our power solutions and how we can help keep your business moving forward.